Village People
 imagetanz 2014 - Festival for Choreography, Performance and Care
 Nachhaltig scheitern
 The Power of Voice
 2012 / 2013 
 Everything must go! 2013
 A Ballet Trilogy by Doris Uhlich
Balletttrilogie

“How can I use ballet as material in order to sound out my limits as a dancer and choreographer, to confront myself with a dance language and dance world that are foreign to me? How can I approach this foreignness without immediately pigeonholing my own observations in order to make myself familiar with the foreign as quickly as possible? This trilogy is characterised by curiosity about that which is unknown to me.” Doris Uhlich

Finally, Doris Uhlich’s acclaimed ballet trilogy SPITZE, Rising Swan and Come Back is complete and can be seen in full at brut in June. Uhlich, who meanwhile is one of the most successful choreographers for contemporary dance in Austria, stages ballet in a completely new way in collaboration with her dramaturgists. The contents of all three projects move beyond mere ballet and aren’t just pure movement analyses. In fact, the focus is on the people who approach, return to or move away from the ballet system. For Uhlich ballet represents a world in which one fails, gets up again, gets thrown to the wayside or works one’s way to the top. Sound familiar? www.dorisuhlich.at

Programme  4 to 9 June 2013 
Doris Uhlich
Doris Uhlich
Doris Uhlich
 imagetanz 2013
 Don't look back
 Out of Order
 Freischwimmer 2012 • Exploit yourself!
 Freedom of Speech
 2011 / 2012 
 Everything must go! 2012
 GREEN RULES